Different schedule of M.A/M.Sc./M.Com original documents verification for the session: 2018-2020 (Part-I/Semester-I & II)
Published On: 15-11-2018
Schedule of Original Documents verification for the Session 2018-2020
During the Original Documents verification candidates must produce the following documents in original and photocopies (Xerox)
- Application Form
- Bank Challan – University Copy & Student Copy
- Admit Card of S.F. or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of S.F. or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of H.S. or equivalent examination
- Mark sheet of UG examination
- Mark sheet of PG examination (as the case may be)
- B.U. Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students)
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be)
Admission will be confirmed after the verification of original documents. If the Application Form, submitted at DDE or Study Centre, is complete in all respect, the candidate will be provided the Study Materials on the same day (if available).