Instruction regarding Original Documents verification of the selected candidate (Fresher & In-Service) to the B.Ed programme, Session 2017-2019
- Selected candidates need to re-login on the system and upload his/her recent clear (light color background) color passport size photograph (without signature) and signature (black or blue pen) separately.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates need to take print out of the application form.
- Selected candidates need to visit the DDE Administrative Office with all the original documents for verification along with the Application Form print out as per scheduled mentioned in the SMS/E-mail or website.
- During verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and photocopies (Xerox):
- Application Form
- Bank Challan – University Copy (Registration).
- Admit Card of S.F. or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of S.F. or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of H.S. or equivalent examination.
- Marksheet of UG examination.
- Marksheet of PG examination (as the case may be).
- Certificate of MPhil/PhD.
- Marksheet and Certificate of NCTE Recognised Programme.
- U. Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students).
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate.
- Joining Letter and Teaching Experience Certificate (for In- Service candidate).
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be).
- Admission will be finalised after the verification of original documents and depositing the requisite Course Fees along with above mentioned documents. If false information is provided by any candidate, his/her application will be cancelled and in that case course fees will not be refunded.
- Migration and Registration of Students from other universities:
Students of other universities seeking for admission M.A/M.Sc./M.Com/B.Ed/MBA courses must get themselves registered under this University by 2017 for Mathematics, Computer Science & MBA Programmes by February 2018, for M.A/M.Com/B.Ed courses at the latest, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled. After obtaining the Enrolment Number from the Directorate they will also be required to submit application, through prescribed form (one for Inward Migration and the other for regular Registration) , to be downloaded from the Directorate Website for registration along with self-signed documents 1ike –
- Photocopy of the Marksheet of the last examination passed i.e., B.A. /B.Sc. /B.Com. / Bridge course/M.A. etc. (as the case may be),
- Photocopy of the Admit Card of Madhyamik/Secondary Examination
- Photocopy of the Enrolment Card of the Directorate
- A self-signed attested passport size photograph to be affixed on the space provided in the form.
- Photo copy of the challan (Student copy) of course fee as proof of deposit of the requisite fee of ₹.200 Candidates will be required to furnish migration certificate in original from the university last attended. Candidates must submit the forms completed in all respects personally at the Directorate or Study Centres. Submission of forms by post to the Directorate is not allowed.
- Restoration of Registration number of former B.U. students:
Burdwan University graduates, who meanwhile migrated to any other University for academic reasons, must get their original B.U Registration Number restored by November 2017 for Mathematics & Computer Science Programmes by February 2018 for M.A. / M.Com. Courses in the manner as stipulated in the relevant University rules.
However, they will be required to submit the Restoration form to be downloaded from the Directorate website for Restoration furnishing Migration Certificate in original from the University last attended along with original B.U. Registration Certificate. They must submit the attested Photocopy of the Registration certificate to the Directorate as soon as they receive it in the ‘Restored’ form.
- Date of original Documents verification and submission of Application form:
SUBJECT(s) 1st Method
|DATE & TIME
BENGALI, SANSKRIT, GEOGRAPHY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, EDUCATION, & COMMERCE
27.11.2017 & 28.11.2017
11.30 am to 2.30 pm
|ENGLISH, HISTORY, MUSIC, LIFE SCIENCE, PHYSICAL SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
29.11.2017 & 30.11.2017
11.30 am to 2.30 pm
- COURSE FEES: ₹ 25000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) per Part (say, Part – I/Part – II)
- REGISTRATION/RESTORATION FEES: ₹ 200 (Rupees Two Hundred) only for other University students.
BEd Fresher 1st Merit-List 2017-19
BEd In-Service 1st Merit List 2017-19