- Selected candidates need to re-login on the system ( for On-line Admission : 26.02.2019 to 28.02.2019) and upload his/her recent clear (light colour background) colour passport size photograph (without signature) and signature (black or blue pen) separately.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates need to take print out of the application form.
- Selected candidates have to come to the DDE Administrative Office, “Vidyasagar Bhawan” Golapbag, Purba Bardhaman along with all the original documents for original verification on 02.03.2019 (11.30 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
- At the time of verification the candidates must produce the following documents in original and one photocopy of each document :
- Application Form
- Bank Challan – University Copy & Student’s Copy
- Admit Card of S.F. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of S.F. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of H.S. or equivalent examination
- Marksheet of UG examination
- Marksheet of PG examination (if applicable)
- Valid MAT /CMAT / CAT / XAT/Other recognised Management Aptitude Test Score (if applicable)
- B.U. Registration Certificate (applicable for BU students)
- Caste certificate /PWD certificate
- Aadhaar Card (as the case may be)
- Admission will be finalized after the verification of original documents and candidates need to take print out of the new Bank Challan for Admission which includes the Course Fees details and depositing the requisite Course Fees on 02.03.2019 at SBI, GOLAPBAG BRANCH.
- FEES DETAILS
- Course fees : ₹ 15000 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) only per Semester.
- Examination fees : ₹ 1000/- (Rupees One thousand) only per Semester.
- Registration/Restoration Fees: ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for other University students.
Migration and Registration of Students from other universities: Students of other universities seeking admission to MBA courses must get themselves registered under this University by March 2019. After obtaining the Enrolment Number from the Directorate they will also be required to submit application, through prescribed form (one for Inward Migration and the three for regular Registration) , to be downloaded from the Directorate’s Website (http://dde.buruniv.ac.in/downloads/) for registration along with self-signed documents like –
- Photo copy of the Marksheet of the last examination passed i.e., B.A./B.Sc /B.Com. / Bridge course/M.A. etc. (as the case may be),
- Photo copy of the Admit Card of Madhyamik/Secondary Examination,
Photo copy of the Enrolment Card of the Directorate, a self-signed attested passport size photograph to be affixed on the space provided in the form,
- Photo copy of the challan (Student’s copy) of course fee as proof of deposit of the requisite fee of ₹ 200/- Candidates will be required to furnish migration certificate in original from the university last attended. Candidates must submit the forms completed in all respects personally at the Directorate or Study Centres. Submission of forms by post to the Directorate is not allowed.
Restoration of Registration number of former B.U. students: Burdwan University graduates, who meanwhile migrated to any other University for academic reasons, must get their original B.U Registration Number restored by March 2019 for MBA programme. However, they will be required to submit the Restoration form to be downloaded from the Directorate’s website for Restoration furnishing Migration Certificate in original from the University last attended along with original B.U. Registration Certificate. They must submit the attested Photocopy of the Registration certificate to the Directorate as soon as they receive it in the ‘Restored’ form.
Study Materials: Printed study materials are prepared by experts and eminent scholars in the subjects and will be supplied personally to the candidates at the time of admission. While these Self Learning Materials (SLMs) should give the students the required academic guidance, they are advised to supplement their reading at home by thoroughly going through the prescribed text at least. Wherever available, they should also consult the suggested reference books.
Cancellation of admission on other grounds:
Apart from the non-fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria, admission of a student may be cancelled by the University (without refund of the course fee deposited) on any of the grounds mentioned below:
- if there is any suppression of information or detection of false information supplied at any stage after admission ;
- for gross misconduct / indiscipline ; and
- for adoption of unfair means at the examination hall,
Candidates themselves may, however, choose to discontinue their studies at any point of time for private reason apply for withdrawal or cancellation of their admission / enrollment. While the University may not object to granting any such prayer, no claim for refund of course fee will be entertained in any case as per University rules.
Assignments: Wherever felt necessary, assignments on lessons / units may be sent to students. They may send answers to such assignments to the Directorate. These assignments will be checked and marked by subject teachers with a view to assessing the progress of the students in their self-study. These Tutor-Marked Assessments will be sent to them in due course. However, the marks thus obtained will not count towards the results of the term-end Examinations of the students.
Personal Contact Programmes: Strictly need-based Personal Contact Programmes (PCPs) may be arranged by the Directorate to principally facilitate face-to-face interaction between the students and our subject teachers who give due academic counselling to the students. The duration of these sessions may vary from subject to subject. Students will be duly informed of the formalities to be completed by them.